I’m Kimberly. Instigator. Business Catalyst. Wellness Advocate. Mom.
I’m also a Holistic Nutritionist. Bullshit Slayer. Essential Oil Lover. Wine Enthusiast. Fitness + Food Fanatic.
My main gig is over at KimberlyRiggins.com, where I whip solo women entrepreneurs businesses into shape.
But that is just one of my multi-faceted sides.
As much as I love talking business, there is so much more to me than strategies, money archetypes and profit pyramids.
Sometimes I want to chat about life. Share my favorite recipes, my obsession with fitness and how I opt for natural alternative solutions to improve my health.
That’s why A Damn Good Life was born.
If you’re looking for:
Then this site is for you. Welcome!
17 Random Things About Me
1. I was born in Landstuhl, Germany. My dad was in the army.
2. I’m obsessed with chapstick.
3. I have a sneaker fetish.
4. I have a BS in Psychology and an MS in Holistic Nutrition.
5. I’m seriously considering going back to school to get my Doctorate.
6. I love red wine. (And white. And champagne.)
7. I eat a square of dark chocolate almost every day.
8. I would start a dog rescue if I lived on a property with enough land.
9. My favorite essential oil is Peppermint.
10. I am a Lifetime movie junkie.
11. I want to live someday in Sausalito, California.
12. My dream vacation would be three weeks in Santorini, Greece.
13. I still believe in love.
14. I have a truck-driver mouth.
15. I used to co-own a ladies gym.
16. My all-time favorite fiction author is Jane Green.
17. I used to know all the words to the Wizard of Oz.